E X P E R I E N C E
Senior Project Manager
Santa Monica, CA | March 2017 – Present
- Project Lead for The Irvine Company Apartments with projects consisting of Resident Mobile App design/implementation, website enhancements design/requirements/QA, release planning, website personalization with Adobe Target and data management with Adobe Audience Manager.
Manager, Program Management
Santa Monica, CA | June 2016 – March 2017
- Project Lead for The Irvine Company Apartments with projects consisting of Resident Mobile App design/implementation and website redesign support (design/QA/training).
The Portal Group: On Assignment at Toyota Motor Sales for Lexus Dealer Digital Marketing
Torrance, CA | March 2013 – December 2015
- Project Lead for Lexus Dealer Digital Marketing program encompassing 237 US Lexus Dealer websites (see example here).
Santa Monica, CA | May 2013 – May 2015
- Worked as digital producer plus marketing content strategist with projects involving design, branding, photography, social media, and music consulting for first exclusively online music program at KCRW, Rhythm Planet.
Falcone Graphic Design
Santa Monica, CA | Jan 2011 – April 2013
- Delivered projects involving visual / graphic design, web design / development, social media, and digital content marketing strategy for various clients and projects: Monsieur Marcel Gourmet Market, TBWA / Chiat / Day, KCRW, Santa Monica Pier, Fishbone Graphic Design, abc
Los Angeles, CA |January 2005 – June 2012
- Managed implementation of creative and technical project portfolio of 10+ simultaneous projects ranging in size and scope from $50,000 to $1 million both across US and globally.
- Managed national team that designed, developed, and delivered live training, self-paced software, videos, and printed materials to support clients’ implementation of new technology and processes
Los Angeles, CA | January 2000 – January 2005
- Promoted from Sales & Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer (1996 – 2000) designing printed brochures, posters, handouts, catalogs, and ads
- Designed full color graphics and wrote content for manuals included in HP product packages
- Coordinated multiple weekly certification training classes across US and developed logistics process improving overall US delivery model
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S + A F F I L I A T I O N S
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Member, Project Management Institute (PMI) – 2011 to Present
Member, American Institute of Graphic Artists (AIGA) – 2007 to Present
Member, Scrum Alliance – 2015
E D U C A T I O N
Otis College of Art and Design
Certificate in Graphic Design
Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Human Resources